Platimum Gossip Girl & Central Park tour
- Met steps where Blair and her minions hold court
- Palace Hotel where the Van Doorsens live and Guilt restaurant where they dine.
- Laduree where Blair buys her favorite macaroons!
- Vera Wang where Blair found her perfect wedding gown!
- Missoni Boutique where Little J bought her sweet 16 dress!
- Empire hotel owned by Chuck and where he lives!
- St James Church where Blair and Prince Louis had marriage ceremony.
- Bethesda Terrace where Chuck & Blair got married in the season finale.
- Lincoln Center
- Henri Bendel where Blair & Serena shop.
- Harry Winston where Chuck found the perfect engagement ring for Blair.
- Central Park TV & movie tour
- Constance Billard and St Jude school.
- Blair Waldorf's apartment (Waldorf residences)
- The world famous Plaza Hotel & Oak Bar
- The Pond where Blair and Dorota feed the ducks
- St Regis Hotel where prince Louie and Blair's wedding reception took place
- Nate Archibald's house
Our platinum package is the ultimate experience for those looking to
explore all major Gossip Girl film sites and Central Park Hollywood movie
sites & celebrity homes in one amazing tour.
The tour guides who conduct
this tour are the best in the business and will narrate plenty of facts
about Central Park's history as well be your personal photographer during
Gossip girl stops including at The Met steps, Laduree bakery, Empire hotel,
Henri Bendel and more!
This tour is private, very customized and allows for plenty of stops for
photo ops, snacks, restrooms and even celebrity sightings if you are
The Central Park sites covered include Bethesda fountain, cherry hill,
Strawberry fields, Ice Rink, Carousel, Tavern on the green and more!
Duration: 3 hrs.
Price: $125 adult $99 child.
Book online now!